COLUMBUS GREASE TRAP CLEANING
Grease Trap Pumping & Cleaning
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Minutes Not Hours!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price.
Message From The Owner:
Hello! I’m John, owner of the best full-service grease trap pumping and cleaning company on both sides of the Scioto River.
I’m a lifelong Columbus resident making an honest living running a grease trap pumping operation that serves Columbus and the surrounding areas. We started with 1 pump truck and now we have over 15 pump trucks of various sizes. As our company has grown we have seen just about everything when it comes to grease traps and grease interceptors.
But enough about me, your grease trap needs to be serviced.
Go ahead and give us a call if you need affordable, reliable, fast, and experienced grease trap services for anything related to Columbus grease trap cleaning, grease trap pumping services, inspections, compliance issues, regulations, dealing with odors, overflowing grease traps, grease trap maintenance, new services, regular grease trap services, 1-time pumps, grease trap cleaning companies in Columbus, grease interceptor services, after hour services, before hour services, custom services, grease interceptor cleaning and pumping, grease trap disposal, grease trap regulations and documentation………you get the point. Our knowledgeable team can help you with just about any sort of grease trap issue you can come up with.
We’ve been accused of excellent customer service, having great prices, and doing our best to make sure you are happy and taken care of. We provide grease trap cleaning services to Columbus and the surrounding areas. If you are outside of Columbus, give us a call, and we’ll see if we can head out your way.
Call for a free quote or if you have a question, just call us, and we’d be happy to tell you know we know. Always trust a reliable and professional company to service your grease traps.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Services We Offer:
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell us about your grease Trap Service Requirements
Let’s look at your grease trap together for the best results
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Columbus Grease Trap Services
Columbus Grease Trap Services – Let Us Tell You More About Our Business
Grease Trap Cleaning Columbus – Columbus Grease Trap Services is conveniently situated at 960 Mt Vernon Ave. In Columbus, we are proud to be the number one grease trap service provider. We have been serving the City of Columbus for more than a decade. We have expanded our service areas to include King-Lincoln Bronzeville, Near East Columbus, Franklin Park, Woodland Park, Mt. Vernon, Eastgate, Lionsgate, and the neighboring regions. It is our goal to continue providing high quality, affordable grease trap cleaning, and pumping to the restaurant owners in the City. Whether you need grease interceptor services, after-hour services, custom services, grease trap regulation advice, and documentation, we have a team of experts that can cater to your needs. In our years of experience, we have handled different models of grease traps, so there is nothing that surprises us anymore. Unlike newer companies who are still figuring out the best practices, our team knows exactly how to keep you in compliance with the local City code. With us as your partner, you will never have to worry about fines or penalties that are often an issue with restaurants. Give us a call today, and we will provide you with a free estimate on your next grease trap cleaning job.
Benefits of Columbus Grease Trap Services
Grease Trap Cleaning Columbus – Being one of the pioneering companies in grease trap services in the City of Columbus, we have established a reliable procedure that makes us work efficiently. Columbus Grease Trap Services always works alongside the City officials to ensure that all our practices are in accord with City Code. We are also members of the prestigious Preferred Pumper Program, which obligates us to provide excellent services. Our ultimate goal is to establish long-term relationships with our clients, and we do everything possible to reach this goal.
Columbus Grease Trap Service Areas
Let’s talk about Columbus Grease Trap Services in Columbus, OH. These are the primary locations that we can provide professional grease trap & Interceptor services in Columbus. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 43205, 43215, 43201, 43206
Address & Directions
Here is our physical address in Columbus:
Grease Trap Cleaning in Columbus
Grease Trap Cleaning Columbus and Its Tenet
You can never go wrong when you choose quality over price. This fact of life is actually when choosing a grease trap company to work with. Restaurant owners who make the big mistake of working with the cheapest company soon put their entire business in jeopardy. Columbus Grease Trap Services has the most experienced team of technicians to provide the highest quality yet affordable grease trap services in the City. Our company has a unique approach in dealing with our clients, always nurturing our relationship with them, and working towards long term partnerships.
No doubt, spending a little more money on your grease trap cleaning is worth all the hassle and fines you may face for not complying with the City’s regulations. According to the Columbus City Code, the minimum cost recovery charge per blockage incident due to improper disposal of grease is $2,000! And this amount can be higher depending on the degree of blockage and the amount of time it takes to clean up. Prioritizing grease trap cleaning can save you a lot of money in the long run, and you should carefully select the grease trap cleaning company to work with.
When you team up with us at Columbus Grease Trap & Interceptor Services, you partner with a company that has years of experience in the field. We practice the best grease trap removal techniques following the local standard to ensure you never get into trouble. Since all our crew are residents of Columbus, we are dedicated to keeping our beautiful City safe and clean. We know how devastating blockages or back-ups can be for the neighborhood, even causing the City to pay fines for discharge into the environment. Save your business and give us a call today.
Columbus grease trap and interceptor service puts you first
Grease Trap Cleaning Columbus and Our Team
Our team is highly trained in all types of grease traps and interceptors, and we can guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
The Columbus City Code requires that all food service establishments maintain a Grease Interceptor Cleaning Log. For busy business owners, this may sound like an unnecessary burden, and we understand how you feel. However, the City Health Department has this requirement in place to help you track your cleaning schedule and ensure that you are always on top of grease trap maintenance. If you don’t feel up to the task, you can let our team do all the paperwork. After each cleaning session, we diligently record all progress and keep a record for future reference.
We treat all our clients with a unique sense of loyalty and always work in their best interests. There is much more involved than making money, and we believe that building relationships is just as important. We are confident that by doing our job well, we are contributing to the success of your business, and this gives us a sense of satisfaction. For this reason, we do our best to be punctual for each scheduled maintenance and work behind the scenes, so your business operations are not hindered. You can relax and focus on more critical business issues knowing that we have everything under control.
Our vow to you
Grease Trap Cleaning Columbus – Working with Columbus Grease Trap Services is the best decision you can make for your business. We guarantee that all the City regulations for food establishment grease disposal will be followed. You can also expect the following:
- Updated records that are kept safe for future reference
- Clean grease traps that have grease removed and disposed of in an eco-friendly manner
- Open communication with our team regarding any maintenance issues
- Regular updates regarding the latest EPA guidelines and how you can comply
- The option to recycle your grease for use in soil improvement, biofuel or other eco-friendly applications
- Have grease trap cleaning done during working hours while you continue business operations
A little bit about your grease trap
Columbus is known for its love of hot dogs and burgers. Whether you are among the hundreds of restaurants who have their trademark hot dog dish or offer a customized taco for your customers, you have one thing in common-you use a lot of oil. Although there is nothing like a good Columbus meal, the more fuel you use, the more grease your restaurant produces.
This is why the Columbus City Code requires that every commercial kitchen installs a grease trap. Installing a grease trap is one of the most important things you can do for your business and not only for legal reasons. Your grease trap helps prevent fires from providing a safe environment for you, your employees, and your customers. Keeping your grease trap well maintained can save you from issues with the law involving penalties and closure.
If you fail to keep your grease trap in good condition, your business can suffer tremendously. First, grease traps that are not regularly cleaned have an increased risk of contributing to fires. Secondly, if the City inspectors catch you with a grease trap that is not maintained correctly, you will face hefty fines and possible closure. If this happens, you may spend unnecessary high fees on penalties that can put your business in a financial crisis. In the City of Columbus, these penalties start from $2,000 and can increase depending on the offense. If the environment is affected by blockage of back-ups, the cost for repairs of the sewer system is shouldered by all sewer ratepayers. Preventing grease from entering the sewer in the first place is the best solution. If you are searching in Google for experts, just call us!
We specialize in grease trap maintenance
Commercial kitchens can expect a lot of rules and regulations because they serve food to the public. Unlike your home kitchen, commercial kitchens use large amounts of oil, which puts them under the radar of City authorities who are keen on maintaining the integrity of the sewage system. When a business fails to follow the regulations set out by the EPA and implemented by the City Health Department, everyone suffers. Sanitary sewer overflows into local waterways backing up into basements of nearby homes and businesses, causing trouble for everyone. This is why strict guidelines are in place for all restaurant owners in the City. You are not the only one affected!
Keeping the severe repercussions in mind should drive you to make a wise choice and select high-quality grease trap services like ours. Columbus Grease Trap Services are professionals who use the best business practices in the field. We have been in the grease trap pumping business for decades and are ahead of our competition in terms of skill and equipment.
Grease trap pumping is not something you can do by yourself. The right tools and high-tech equipment are necessary to get the job done in a manner that the City Code allows. No matter how seasoned you are at DIY projects, grease trap cleaning isn’t something you should experiment with. Even if you could get the job done reasonably well, you will violate health codes that require a certified company to do the job.
Columbus Grease Trap and Interceptor Services are the leading grease trap pumping company in the region. We have invested in a fleet of state-of-the-art pumping trucks that can get rid of your grease in a matter of hours. Give us a call at 614-289-1981.
Why choose Columbus grease trap and interceptor services?
Columbus has a host of grease trap servicing companies, so why should you choose us? Here are four reasons:
1. We have a lot of positive reviews from satisfied clients we have worked with through the years. We have a reputation that our competitors can only dream of. Working with a company like ours guarantees that you have the best services available to you.
2. We tailor our prices to the specific needs of our clients. Our years of experience have taught us how to schedule your maintenance, depending on the needs of your business. Before we provide a fixed price, we take into consideration all factors that can influence the cost. This way, you are confident that the amount of our services is just right. With us handling your maintenance schedule, you won’t have to worry about your grease trap reaching its capacity.
3. We take care of all the record-keeping for you. Our crew is trained to fill up your Grease interceptor cleaning log after each visit to make sure your records are always up-to-date.
4. We believe in nurturing long-term relationships with our clients. When you work with us for a long time, we offer discounts and special prices as a token of our gratitude.
Caution: Empty your grease trap before it reaches maximum capacity
Just because your grease trap has a large capacity, it doesn’t mean you should let it reach that capacity. This is a common mistake new food business owners make that has catastrophic results. Here are three reasons why you should empty your grease trap way before it reaches its maximum capacity.
1. A grease trap that has reached maximum capacity gives off a foul smell. As a grease trap fills, the solid waste starts to decompose, and the longer you wait to pump it out, the higher the chances of this happening. You can only imagine how your customers will react to the foul smell from your kitchen.
2. Letting your grease trap reach its maximum capacity will put your employees at risk. High amounts of grease in your trap increase the risk of fires and other health hazards. Emptying your trap earlier on can prevent all this.
3. You will face penalties and fines from local authorities. The City of Columbus is strict in catching restaurant owners who fail to comply with the City Code. Letting your trap reach maximum capacity is against the regulations and puts you in line for hefty fines, especially if the grease reaches the sewer system. In worst-case scenarios, you may have to close your business until the issue is addressed.
These reasons are more than enough to move you to call Columbus Grease Trap Services when you trap reaches 30 capacity.
The process of grease trap pumping
Although grease trap pumping ought to be done by professionals, the process itself is straightforward. The only reason why you can’t do it yourself is that it requires proper technique and equipment directed by local law. You can search for a grease trap cleaning company near me to give you a list of the companies in the area.
Our company uses high-powered pumping to remove grease. Every job begins with an inspection of our business, where we determine the amount of oil that needs pumping and type of equipment for the job. With your approval, we then carry out the pumping using the right vehicle for the job. Lastly, we dispose of your grease according to local regulation, make sure your trap is working and clean after ourselves.
This is just a brief overview of what you can expect when you work with us. Here are the steps one by one.
Free no-obligation estimate
One of our experts is sent to your business establishment to perform an inspection. After considering several factors, we provide you with the estimated cost for the job. You can decide whether to proceed, and you are not under obligation to work with us.
This on-site assessment evaluates your needs in a more detailed manner. During this stage, we figure out how much grease needs pumping and which truck and equipment ought to be used to get the job done.
For us to get rid of all your grease, we use a suction hose to pump out the oil. The FOG extracted can either be recycled or disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
This is a step that is left out by many of our competitors. We use hydro-jets to remove the sludge stuck on the sides and edges of your tank, which cannot be removed by traditional pumping. By performing this task, we ensure that your trap continues to function at the highest performance possible.
Heard enough and want to move forward with a free estimate? Give us a call now at 614-289-1981. Our team of licensed, insured, and certified crew will be happy to handle all your grease trap services.
Grease trap interceptor cleaning and pumping in Columbus, OH
One thing you may not realize is that a grease trap and a grease interceptor are two different systems. Although the general purpose they serve is the same, they are installed in various locations and have various capacities. Grease traps are used for smaller-scale commercial kitchens and are installed underneath the sink. Grease interceptors, on the other hand, are installed underground outside your kitchen and are necessary for more extensive commercial kitchens that use a lot of greases. The capacity of these interceptors can range from 750 gallons to up to 4000 gallons for larger restaurants.
Installing your grease trap or interceptor properly can have a significant effect on the performance of your system in the future. This is why we recommend that you contact a certified company to install your trap. However, even the most carefully installed traps can fail to function without proper maintenance. A grease trap that is maintained well can perform up to 85%, while a trap that lacks adequate support may reduce performance to 30%.
There are a lot of grease trap servicing companies that you can select in Columbus, but they often take shortcuts. When you work with Columbus Grease Trap, you are guaranteed that we get the job done from start to finish. We never take alternatives and even go the extra mile, getting rid of stubborn sludge with our high-pressure hydro-jets. Give us a call now, and we’ll have your grease trap as good as new.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Why Choose Our Grease Trap/Interceptor Service Company?
We are experts in this field with 15 years of experience!
Our awesome reviews will give you the idea of how great our services are!
Not only that we are experts on this field, but we are only licensed, bonded, and insured!
We make it easy for you by having a convenient payment options.
We will make sure that if you hire us, you will not experience any kind of stress!
Our customer service is also excellent!
We guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction!
We also offer a free cost estimates.
Affordable & Reputable Grease Trap Services
Top 5 Things to do in Columbus, Ohio
Whether or not you are a visitor or a resident to Columbus, here are our 5 top things to do in Columbus:
1. Visit the historic German Village. This is a free tour of the European aesthetic neighborhood, complete with local shops and restaurants. This quaint neighborhood showcases the Germanic roots of Columbus expressed in its architecture and cuisine. The 233-acre neighborhood also has antique stores and parks that you can enjoy.
2. Take your kids to the Center of Science and Industry. This Science Park is tailored for kids and has interactive exhibits that include laboratory and live science shows. There is no end to the exciting things to do and see in the Park. You and your family can enjoy a ride in a space capsule or learn more about ocean exploration.
4. Stroll around the North market. First established in 1876, North Market is home to more than 30 vendors selling a range of goods from meat to baked goods and produce. This market is the best place to shop for affordable items while getting in touch with the residents. Open seven days a week; North Market is a must-see for any Columbus visitors.
5. Hike around the Scioto Mile. Home to miles of trails that snake long the Scioto River, the Scioto Mile has a lot of parks and gardens for you and your family. Whether you are after a romantic night with your loved one or are looking for more adventure, the miles of Park has something to offer everyone.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Columbus, TN links that you may find useful:
1) The central city of Columbus, Ohio official website: https://www.columbus.gov/
2) City of Columbus Fats, Oils and Grease control: https://www.columbus.gov/utilities/water-protection/Fats,-Oils,-and-Grease-Control/
3) City of Columbus Street Flooding Prevention: https://www.columbus.gov/utilities/customers/Help-Prevent-Street-Flooding—Keep-Storm-Drains-Clear—Spring/
4) City of Columbus Public Safety: https://www.columbus.gov/public-safety/
5) City of Columbus Food Protection Program: https://www.columbus.gov/publichealth/programs/Food-Protection-Program/
To visit Columbus Grease Trap Services from C John Glenn Columbus International Airport follow these directions:
1. Head south on Stelzer Rd
2. Get on I-670 W/US-62 W in Mifflin Township
3. Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto International Gateway
4. Keep left to stay on International Gateway
5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 670 W/U.S. 62 W/Columbus and merge onto I-670 W/US-62 W
6. Continue on I-670 W to Columbus
7. Merge onto I-670 W/US-62 W
8. Continue to follow I-670 W
9. Take exit 6 for Leonard Ave
10. Turn left onto Leonard Ave
11. Drive to Mt Vernon Ave
12. Turn left onto N Champion Ave
13. Turn right onto Mt Vernon Ave